Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another Gorgeous "Winter" Day!

65 in February? I'll take it! After peeking outside for a minute this morning, Collin exclaimed, "Today is a fine day for the playground!" I was just waiting for a "isn't it, Mum?" So, we had some lunch and met up with our best friends at the park per Collin's suggestion.


Such a tough guy all tatted up with lions and hearts. Lionheart. That's my Collin!
Johanna and Diana (and baby sister still baking 'til June)

Toasting marshmallows in a stick fort they found. Aw!

Goofball!
"Coolest CRAYON in the BOX" Yup, I agree!


It was tough to head home after such a great time, but people need naps around here. That doesn't necessarily mean everyone actually naps, though. Mr. Collin is getting feistier about sleeping during the day. I know my 2-kid napping days are limited, but I do cherish that hour or so that I get about four days a week. Today he was allowed to skip since we got home kinda late, and it was so nice out. We hung out on the front steps and blew bubbles while Miss O got her second beauty rest of the day (yup, back to two naps lately because of molar teething keeping her up at night...no rest for the weary mama!).




After bubbles and dinner, I took the kids over to Tumbles for open gym where they ran around like crazies, jumped on a bouncy ball, climbed ladders and mats, dangled from rings and bars, slid down slides, rocked in a boat, and navigated a couple of tunnels and obstacle courses. Phew! I'm tired just writing this stuff. Needless to say, bedtime was a cinch, especially for no-nap Collin. Four pages into his second story, he had peaced out. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet blog! I treasure my blog as a "scrapbook" for my kids and our family. Anyway, I love your photo layout and your blog design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete