Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lunch Talk

Meal time is quality time in our house, as it probably is with many families. It's an awesome opportunity to talk, laugh, and bond over food. Olivia and Collin have their cutest brother-sister moments while eating together at the table. It's also a great time to share what you know and learn new things. The kids ate their lunches separately today because Olivia needed an early nap (still fighting that nasty cold she has), so I decided to video Collin telling me about his favorite subjects: astronomy and math. Collin turned three in November, and since he is my first child, I'm not really sure what 3-year-olds are supposed to know academically at this point, but I'm pretty impressed with his interest in learning as well as his memory.

 
Collin has been intrigued with the solar system lately because of the Wall-E game he has on his Leapster.

He also enjoys doing simple addition and subtraction with objects and food.



No comments:

Post a Comment