Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Meadowlark Gardens

Another gorgeous day, another day spent outside enjoying what nature has to offer. The last time we visited Meadowlark Botanical Gardens was almost ten months ago when the lilies were out and the sun had recently put its rays into summer gear. Olivia sat where I put her; Collin was a rule follower, content to stay within steps of Mom and Sis. My, how times have changed!

The three amigos entering the park
Having a tea party
Okay, so Olivia was probably a little overdressed for this setting, but I had to get her into this dress before she outgrows it! It's a vintage Polly Flinders hand smocked dress circa 1981 that I used to wear. I figured it would be a nice spring look for her. :)
My grandmother would have loved this look on Olivia!
Checking out the fishies
Aren't they beautiful?!
And these were the CUTEST little turtles!!

Don't get too close!
Our picnic. You are not supposed to bring food into the park (Kristen had hers confiscated at the gate), but we're rebels.
Johanna is one colorful personality!

Blake is a character too!
Checking out the lily pads and turtles
Daydreaming
These two are going to have a lot of fun at camp this summer!

The girls :)


What a fantastic afternoon!
Bye-bye My Friend Snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment